To make our gourmet turkey ham we take our finest fresh turkey then cure it and smoke it to our signature recipe. The delicious final product is lower in fat and sodium than pork ham, but with a subtle flavor and satisfying texture all its own. It is best served thinly sliced in a healthy lunchtime sandwich or on top of a healthy salad.
Just the facts
- Low calories / high proteins
- No hormones or harmful traces of antibiotics
How to Glaze our Honey baked Hams：
1. With the tip of your knife score the fat.
2. Combine: 100g brown sugar、65g Dijon mustard、20g Honey
Optional: Garlic power、Cloves
3. Generously brush the glaze over the ham.
4. Bake at 165℃ for 15mins.
5. Add another generous layer of glaze another 2 times at 15mins intervals.
6. Ham should reach an internal temperature of 65℃.
7. Carve and serve warm. Bon appetite!
*This is a pre order product.
*Book now and expect to start shipping on November 14th.